Top 10 Best UPS for computers in India 2017
Updated on 27-03-2017
The Top 10 Best UPS for your Computer is a great place to start your search for a UPS for your desktop computer. A UPS is very important in India. A power cut can happen any time when you are using a computer. And having your desktop go off suddenly means loss of unsaved files, your work rhythm gets lost and it also harms the computer.
Thus you need to have a good compatible UPS for your computer. There are no hard and fast rules for choosing a good UPS for your computer but still here are some basic tips.
A simple thing that you can do is match the power supply of the UPS with your computer so that there is no mismatch in terms of how long the UPS will keep your computer system running, though most UPS models will work with most computers in an effective manner. As an example, if you plan to run a large screen display then your UPS may need more power back up to keep your system running for the time you want it to.
Try to go in for a reliable and well known brand which will ensure a better UPS quality and warranty etc. Some well known brands are Luminous, iBall and Intex.
Also try to keep in mind everything that you will connect to the UPS, it may also include a modem, router and computer speakers.
The Top 10 Best UPS for Computers in India in 2017 list features only top bestselling UPS for computers, and will mean good quality at a god price. Also the list is updated every single day, meaning you only get the UPS models that are the latest and currently popular.
Finally, when you choose from www.top10in.in, you are sure to get great value for money and of course a a UPS for Computers that the world trusts.
- 680 joules
- 50 / 60 Hz
- 1000 VA
- 600 W
- Compact Size
- Excellent microprocessor control gaurantees high reliability
- Boost and buck AVR for voltage stabilization
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- No load auto shutdown
- 33% Faster recharging
- Protects you from data loss
- Auto restart while AC recovery
- Automatic voltage regulator for Boost & Buck
- Wide input voltage range
- Capacity 1000VA/500W
- Battery Type & Number 12V / 7AH x 2
- Typical Recharge Time 8 hours up to 90% capacity
- Voltage Range 140-300VAC
- Backup Time (One PC Load) 50 min.
- Micro controller based design
- Smart Charge+ Intelligent Continuous charging profile adjustment for longer battery life and faster charging
- Cold Start capable: Allows PC to boot on battery
- Fast Charging: within 4-6 hrs
- No load Shutdown: Prevents battery deep discharge 2 year warranty on electronics and 1 year on battery
- 230V AC input voltage
- Typics 4-8 ms transfer time
- Modified sine wave waveform
- 6 hours to 90 percent after complete discharge recharge time
- Capacity: 600VA; Input Voltage: 230VAC; Input Voltage Range: 140-300VAC; Output Voltage Regulation (Batt. mode): +/- 10 percent
- Line Interactive UPS (Built in Battery)
- Capacity: 800VA | Battery: 12V, 9Ah | Backup: ~25 mins
- Warranty: 2 yrs on UPS & 1 yr on battery (1st yr on-site & 2nd yr carry-in)
- ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 Certified
- Full Protection from Short Circuit / Overload / Unsafe voltage levels
- Contemporary design
- Compact size
- High speed charging
- Easy to read display
- BIS Certified
- Four battery backed outlets with continuous surge protection and one surge only
- Faster charging 4-6 hours
- Battery Saver : Increases battery life uptotwo times. Experience consistent runtime through the battery life#
- Wide input voltage window : 145 V to 290 V
- Compatible with low power loads e.g. wifirouter, DSL modem
Want to see even more? Hit search below…
Top 10 Best UPS for computers in India 2017 – The smartest and quickest way to find the best products. Daily updated Top 10 lists. Look, Choose, Buy Smart!
Last update on 27-03-2017 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API