Top 10 Best Curling Irons in India
Updated September 17, 2019
How to choose the right curling iron in India for your hair
The size of the curls you want is your own choice but you should try to get curling irons that are bets suited for your hair. Different curling irons work better for different kinds of hair.
The barrel size of curling irons range from 3/8″ to 2″ widths, and they produce different kinds of curls. For tight small curls go for a smaller barrel size and for loose curls go for a bigger barrel size.
If you have thin flat hair, go in for a smaller size. With bigger barrels the curls will not stay for long. If you have thick hair that keeps its shape, go in for a larger barrel as loose curls will alsop stay for a good amount of time.
If you have naturally curly hair then go for very small barrels that will produce tight curls. Even if you have straight hair you can get the tight curls look, but it takes longer.
If you want vintage curls (bygone years look), then go in for a 3/4″ barrel. It lookis better if you have short or medium hair.
If you are just starting out with curling your hair, then go for the jack of all trades curling iron, the 1” curling iron barrel.
If you have longer hair then a good choice is the 1-1/4″ barrel, which is considered by many women to be the best for longer hair.
If you want loose curls then choose a 1-1/2″ barrel, which will give you curls with more volume.
The 2” barrel will give your hair a windblown tousled look. It only works with long hair and doesn’t exactly give curls but creates a cool rounded hair look.
Hopefully this will give you some idea of what size curling iron you should go for. Start by looking at the Top 10 Best curling Irons in India in the list below.
In this article you will be able to have a look at the top 10 best selling curling irons in India. Not only that the list that you see gets updated everyday with the latest bestsellers. As the ranking of the best selling curling irons change, the list rankings also change.
These curling irons are the best value for money and most reliable in India now.
Go ahead, choose what the world trusts.
- Protective ceramic coating for extra gentle styling
- Barrel diameter: 1.6cm
- Blinking LED light indicates when the device is ready to use
- Cool tip for easier and safer use
- Swivel cord to prevent tangled wires ; Hair length: Long and Medium ; Power Requirement: 110 - 220V,...
- Before plugging in check that the voltage matches that shown on the rating label
- Pre-heat your curling tong
- The iron will be ready to use in about 5 minutes
- Ceramic coating plates for healthier hair and a high gloss shine
- 360° Swivel cord to prevent tangling and 2 Speed settings for right level of drying
- Card guard with hanging loop and convenient and foldable handle
- Voltage 220-240v, 50hz, 1000-1200w ; 19mm barrel diameter
- On/off switch with power indicator light
Last update on September 17, 2019 / Affiliate links / Images from Product Advertising API
Want to see even more? Hit search…
Curling Irons are great for style, but using them too much can damage your hair. So use with some restraint. Hope this list helped you find a curling iron for your hair.