Top 10 Best Foot and Calf Massagers in India 2018
Updated May 27, 2019
Best Foot massagers – how to choose one that is right for you
Foot massagers are great for relaxation as well as for overall health. If you are planning to buy a foot massager it is important to understand just how a foot massager affects your feet, legs and in fact your overall health.
How foot massagers benefit you
In essence the foot massagers relive any pain in your feet, and deliver benefits of reflexology by applying pressure on specific pressure points in your foot. There is also another important benefit that foot massagers improve the blood circulation in your feet and legs.
Types of Foot Massagers
There are three basic kinds of foot massagers – Manual Foot Massagers, Electric Foot Massagers and Foot Spas. The Manual Foot Massagers are operated by hand and do not have any other power source, and are the cheapest. Electrical Foot Massagers are electric powered and have rollers and balls that move and massage different parts if the foot. This is the one that is the easiest to use and is the most popular. Foot Spas are electric foot massagers with the addition of heat treatment and heated water treatment. The Foot Spas are the most expensive.
Features of Foot Massagers
Here we look at the different features that foot massagers have. Some are commonly found in all foot massagers, and others are enhancements and additions found in the most expensive models of foot massagers.
Contoured Cushion Surface
This is the place where you have to place your feet. This is cushioned so that it is soft and comfortable and can easily take the shape of your feet. This soft cushion surface part is either made of soft foam or plastic pads injected with gel.
Electric Foot Massager Speeds
Electric foot massagers have several speeds, usually there are three speeds, but some models can have more. One important consideration is to have non-slip cushion surface so that the foot does not slip when shifting into higher speeds.
Electric Foot Massager Controls
There are only two kinds of controls, those that are on the foot massaging device itself and controls available in the form of a remote control. If you find it difficult to keep bending down when needing to change any of the controls, then go in for an electric foot massager that has a remote control for controlling the different options.
Some electric foot massagers may also have heaters in them which area used to apply heat to different parts of the foot to deliver more benefits and relaxation. Heat is great for reducing aches and pains, and has therapeutic benefits. The heating is available for the bottom of the foot or the entire foot. When there is heating for the entire foot, the foot massager becomes bulky.
Foot Massagers with Water
This is usually there only in Foot Spas, and delivers water jets to the foot to relive pains and tension in the feet. Sometimes the water may also be heated for additional benefits. There are different water jet speeds, and you should be sure of this feature before buying as it increases the cost and also makes the foot massager large and heavy.
Whether it is because of excess walking or you have chronic foot pain, a foot massager can be a huge relief and can completely relax you, body and mind. An electric foot massager is a good investment and brings a lot of benefits to relive foot pain and also improve overall physical and mental wellbeing. Some foot massagers also massage the calves, which is even more relaxing.
Foot Massager Product Spotlight – JSB HF05 Leg and Foot Massager
We decided to review one of the most popular foot massagers, so that you can get a good idea of what makes a good foot massager.
The electric foot massager that we looked at is the JSB HF05 Leg and Foot Massager.
This robust and hard working foot massager delivers the added benefit of also massaging your leg, and all at a pretty reasonable price of less than Rs. 12,000.
At the outset, the JSB HF05 Leg and Foot Massager is electric powered and works by means of vibration and kneading actions. This dual action works on your feet and calves and effectively massages them, relieving you of aches, pains and fatigue.
It has three vibration and three kneading intensity levels, and also features reflexology. The foot plate of the JSB HF05 Leg and Foot Massager delivers reflexology benefits, by applying pressure to specific reflexology pressure points. This not only benefits the foot and leg, but the entire body and is said to have highly beneficial therapeutic effects.
The kneading pad is made of rubber which has a good grip and also effectively kneads the foot and leg. For enhanced convenience of the user, this foot massager can recline to an angle of up to 45 degree.
The benefits include massaging that relieves aches and pains, relieves muscle tension and fatigue and also improves blood circulation. Another neat additional features is the 15 minute auto shut-off, for those times when you get so relaxed that you fall asleep.
We suggest that you have a good look at the JSB HF05 Leg and Foot Massager, and see if it is suitable for you. If it works you can get it at a very competitive price on Amazon, from here.
Have a look at the selection of the Top 10 best foot massagers in India, which are the most popular and the best foot massagers available in India, and make a choice that will be best for you. If is important to look closely at the features and decide exactly what you will need. Many times heat and water is not required, also it is advisable to seek your doctor’s opinion about what kind of foot massager to use.
1. The list below only features the top bestselling Foot Massagers, which means you will get the best quality and best value for money
2. You can be sure of the product as it has been bought and tested by hundreds if not thousands of discerning Indian buyers
3. The list is updated daily, so only the latest and most popular products are featured
4. This list features the top Indian foot and calf massager brands like JSB, Robotouch and Healthsense.
5. We assure you that when you choose from www.top10in.in, you get great quality at a great price
Go ahead, choose what the world trusts.
- Shiatsu leg foot massager machine for knee thigh calf pain relief with heat which has contoured air bag compression massage with relaxing vibration for feet, ankle, calves & thighs all at the same time
- Upper massage panel is flexible covering thighs ; Infrared heating in thigh/upper calves
- Reflexology rollers on foot insole with special heel up liftment nodal advantage
- This Leg Massager Machine can be used as a Knee Massager if used from other side
- 1 year on site door step warranty ; AMC available ; dedicated customer complaints help desk
- leg massager machine works on Vibration and Kneading Functions
- 3 Modes of Vibration + 3 Modes of Kneading
- Machine can recline upto 45 degrees : Use while sitting/reclining
- Reflexology Foot Plate to ease foot pain
- Rubber Knead Pad to effectively Massages Feet / Ankles and Calves
- Bipedal reflexology system to massage both feet simultaneously
- Complete foot massage by emphasizing on vital points
- Massages symptomatic acupuncture points for long lasting relief
- Unique convex-concave shape for uniform massage distribution
- Micro-computer led control panel for easy operation
Last update on May 24, 2019 / Affiliate links / Images from Product Advertising API
If you really are into massagers, then you just can't miss the best massage chairs in India article. You will read all about the top rated massage chairs available in India and what all they can do for you. Read about India's best massage chairs here!