Top 10 Best Gas Geysers in India – BUY THE BEST
Updated on July 16, 2018
Top 10 Best Gas Geysers in India in 2017 will give a reasonably good idea of what to buy. The list of gas water heaters that features in this page are the top bestsellers and are updated every day.
Gas geysers are in use all over India and in uncountable houses. They are very low cost compared to electricity geysers and are not reliant on power supply. They heat fast and are quite long lasting. Most people who use gas geysers know all about them and make a careful decision, knowing what the problems or dangers of using a gas geyser can be.
However, as a responsible website that gives advise on what to but, we think it is very important that we present the possible dangers of using a gas geyser to you first. You should buy a gas geyser only after you have read the warning and information given just below.
Gas Geysers are safe - but wrong use can kill you!
If you buy a cheap Chinese made gas geyser, then it can pose a deadly health risk that can prove fatal. This is because of Carbon Monoxide build up and reduction of Oxygen inside a closed non-ventilated bathroom. Good quality gas geysers have Carbon Monoxide sensors.
Carbon Monoxide is odorless and colourless poisonous gas, so you will not be able to make out its presence.
If you install the gas geyser in a non-ventilated bathroomn, that can also pose a serious health risk that can prove fatal.
The reason is that gas geysers use LPG gas to light a flame that heats the water. Since there is a flame, the oxygen inside a closed room gets used up, and it produces carbon monoxide and reduces the oxygen. If a person is in such a closed room for a longer period of time, then it can cause the person to lose consciousness and even die.
Thus always buy a good quality gas geyser and install it in a well ventilated area with enough open space.
There are several cases every year of people losing consciousness due to having a long bath in a stuffy bathroom fitted with a low quality gas geyser. People have died due to suffocation from a gas geyser in a closed bathroom.
Read this Times of India article.
Take this warning seriously!
Bajaj Majesty Duetto Gas Geyser Review - Product Spotlight
Bajaj is one of the best brands in the Indian market, and every Bajaj product is reputed for quality, affordability and durability. When it comes to gas geysers, one of the best gas geysers available is from Bajaj. As you may already know, the advantage of a gas geyser is lower running cost compared to electric geysers as this one runs on gas, and also heats very quickly.
The Bajaj Majesty Duetto Gas Geyser is a very popular choice among Indian buyers because of its quick heating, consistent quality, service availability at home and good safety features.
This is a 6 litre capacity gas geyser that has some useful features like auto ignition, 20 minutes timer, child lock, anti-freeze device, oxygen depletion sensor and others.
The geyser also offers dry heat protection and overheat protection. Another important advantaged is the 2 year warranty straight from Bajaj, and onsite technical problem resolution.
It weighs about 5 kgs and has a powder coated, anti-corrisive steel body that makes it long lasting and durable. It uses 2 dry cells and has a maximum water temperature of 85 degrees centigrade.
The Bajaj Majesty Duetto Gas Geyser offers three control knobs – Summer Winter option, Water Flow and Gas Flow.
This gas geyser has earned good reviews from many customers and is a good choice if you have decided to go in for a gas geyser.
Important SAFETY POINTS about Gas Geysers
Always buy ISI mark Gas Geysers
Gas Geysers have a fire heater inside and have to be made to safety standards for it to be safe. This means that you need to buy only those gas geysers that are as per Gov.t of India rules, regulations and standards. Make sure it has the ISI mark, and in fact even if it is a bestseller and does not have the ISI mark, don't buy it. An ISI mark is essential for your and your family's safety.
If you are having some difficulty ascertaining whether it is an ISI marked gas water heater or not, have a look at these four gas geysers that have the ISI mark:</p>
Click for ISI Mark Gas Geysers
These gas geysers have the ISI mark and are good options for you.
Install in open space only
Always install the gas geyser in an open space and not an enclosed place like a bathroom, preferably on the outside of your house. This is important as it should not be inside the house, and should not be near anything that is a heat sources, anything inflammable or any electrical wires.
Never leave a gas geyser on for too long
This is an important safety precaution. Whenever you switch on the gas geyser, tell several people in the household that it is on, so that if you forget by any chance someone else will remember to put it off. It is highly advised that you switch off your gas geyser after use.
Advantages of a Gas Geyser
With the safety points out of the way, it is time to talk of the advantages of a gas geyser.
No electricity cost
Well for starters since it runs on LPG, there is no electricity cost. Thus it reduces your electricity bill.
It is considered to be energy efficient, and clean green way to heat water.
Use anytime without needing electricity
You can use a gas geyser at any time, and you are not dependent on electricity.
Gas geysers produce cleaner water as there is no water tank.
Lasts much longer
Gas geysers last much longer than conventional geysers as there is no tank. They can last as long as 20 years.
Choose from the Top 10 Best Gas Geysers in India
When you buy from this list, then you get the top bestsellers in gas geysers, and you also get a highly reputed and in fact India's largest online retailer - Amazon India. Amazon also has a 30 day return and refund policy that you should check for the gas geyser you are planning to buy.
Gas geysers need to be safe and high quality above everything else. It is important that you make a sensible choice not just for your safety but for the safety of your entire family. Pick one from the best selling gas geysers below and make sure you read the reviews of actual buyers on Amazon before a making a choice.
So, have a look at the Top 10 Best Gas Geysers in India, and make a choice.
- Material: Steel, Color: White
- Size: 50 cm x 40 cm x 25 cm
- Features: SS Burners, Copper heat exchanger, Overheat protection, Automated ignition system, Ultra Low pressure application
- Capacity (Ltrs) : 6 Litres
- Package Items: Main Unit, User Manual, Warranty Card
- Product Warranty - 2 years
- Multiple safety options like Child lock, anti-freeze device, flame-failure device are incorporated
- 20 minutes timer - Provided, for added safety
- Use of Dry Cells - 2 nos
- Capacity: 3 Litres; Wattage: 3000 Watts
- In case of any product queries / complaints, contact the brand customer service on: 18004190505 (Toll Free)
- Product Dimensions: 42.5 cms (Length) X 22.8 cms (Width) X 22.8 cms (Height)
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Installation for this product is not provided by brand, Customers need to arrange installation on their own
- Two solenoid valve
- Low water pressure
- 85 percent heating efficiency
- Child lock
- Capacity: 5 liters
- 6 Ltr Capacity with Auto Ignition
- Gas Flow Cut Off timer for extra Safety
- Other Safety Features - Flame Failure, Over heat Protection, Accidental Flame out safety
- Stainless Steel Burner for Longer Life 1 Kg Copper Heat Exchanger for Instant Heating. Toll free Customer care number : 1800-103-3474.
- Product Dimensions: : 34 cm (Length) x 18 cm (Width) x 59 cm (Height)
- Superior Safety
- Low Working Pressure
- Hi-Tech Design
- Climate Based Optimization
- Hassle Free Ignition
- Hot water in mins. ISI marked geyser. 1 Year Warranty on Product.
- Installation service on Paid basis available in over 7+ cities. Customer care no :9810874477
- 20 min Automatic shut off
- Adjustable flame
- Installation to be done only by Trained Technician.
- 1 year warranty
- Normal install
- 25 year lifecycle
- Auto cut off system
- 100% Safety
- Specially Company made for piped natural gas connections. No need to spend extra for LPG to natural gas conversion.
- Instant continuous running hot water suitable for even long showers.
- ISI marked and best quality gas geyser available in the market today.
- Exclusive online pan India availability.
- 2 Years Racold all India warranty.
- JK ELECTRICALS PVT. LTD.
Last update on March 26, 2018 / Affiliate links / Images from Product Advertising API