Top 10 Best Gym Gloves in India 2018
Updated February 23, 2019
How to choose gym gloves
Gym gloves is essential gear for those who go to the gym regularly and do cardio exercises, weight training or work with the multi gym machines. If you are thinking of buying gym gloves, which are also called workout gloves, then you need to know the basics of what to look for in them.
You need to first of all determine whether you need gym gloves or not, and then what to consider when choosing your gym gloves.
Do you need gym gloves? Find out below.
The two main reasons for wearing gym gloves is to protect your hands and to improve your grip by increasing the traction through your gloves. The gym gloves protect your hands against skin injury, abrasion, calluses, roughness and also diseases by keeping bacteria and microorganisms at bay. Your gym gloves will also provide some cushion for your hands as you grip rods, dumbbells or other gym gear, and give you a better non-slip grip. Finally they provide more support for your wrists, fingers and palms.
If you want to protect our hands from any of these things, and you want to get a better grip and more traction while working out, then go in for a pair of gym gloves or workout gloves.
Tips to choose the best gym gloves for yourself – gym gloves buying guide
A very simple and common sense decision about what kind of gym gloves you should choose is dependent on how much and what kind of exercising you do. If you do light weights and your hands do not need to grip anything very hard or lift heavy weights, then go in for lighter gym gloves with less cushioning. If you do free weights, cardio training, dumbbells and you exercise a lot, then go in for heavy duty gym gloves with more cushioning and also extra support for the wrist, fingers, palms etc. You can even choose a pair of leather gym gloves if you do a heavy exercise routine.
First of all look for a good fit
Your gym gloves need to be a snug fit. If you are ordering online, make sure you order from an online store like Amazon India, which has very clear and hassle-free returns if your fit is not right. Also the gym gloves on Amazon come with clear size indications so you can get the right fit easily.
How much cushioning is right for you
Gym gloves come in three different finger lengths – short gym gloves, ½ finger gym gloves and ¾ finger gym gloves. If you do a very heavy exercise routine and a lot of free weights, then go in for the longer ¾ finger gym gloves for added protection. Go in for greater cushioning if you do heavier exercising,a nd also keep in mind the requirement for flexibility for your fingers to easily curl around and grip rods, handles etc.
What kind of support should you look for in your gym gloves
Your wrist need a lot of protection and support when you do free weights or exercises in the gym. Look for gloves that will provide extra support for your wrists. Of course your fingers and palms also need ample support, but the wrist is the key area.
Getting a firm hand grip – the traction element
Your gloves should deliver ample palm traction for you to get a good grip on gym equipment. You will always need a no sip grip, so make sure the gloves deliver enough traction to your palms and fingers. Remember that the traction your gloves provide must be balanced by the cushioning and protection from abrasion. Many experts consider suede leather or rubber to be great for providing traction for fingers and palms, but you can choose what you like best.
Here are some bonus tips on taking care of your gym gloves so that they last longer and give you better service
-When you are not using your gym gloves, place them in a dry place.
-Dry your gloves completely after use.
-Do not keep it in the sun for drying as that may damage the gloves.
-Since there will be a lot of sweat that your gloves will absorb, wash them in frequent intervals to get rid of sweat salt and odors.
-Use the normal detergents and wash in warm water in a washing machine
-Completely avoid chlorine bleach and tumble drying
Now, go ahead and choose the best gym gloves for yourself from the list of Top 10 Best Gym Gloves in India below.
1. The list below only features the top bestselling Gym Gloves, which means you will get the best quality and best value for money
2. You can be sure of the product as it has been bought and tested by hundreds if not thousands of discerning Indian buyers
3. The list is updated daily, so only the latest and most popular products are featured
4. This list is not based on opinions or biases, they are directly connected to the number of sales.
5. When you choose from www.top10in.in, you get the perfect balance of quality, value and reliability
Go ahead, choose what the world trusts.
- Leather front palm
- Padded front palm
- Soft material back hand for sweat ventilation
- Lycra at back for comfortable fitting
- With wrist support
- Padded front palm
- Technology ensuring more comfortable wear and easier removal
- Lycra at back for comfortable fitting
- Velcro closure
- Long lasting
- It is durable
- Material: Foam
- In-Box Contents: 1 Pair Gym Gloves
- High-quality authentic, natural grain leather used in MACHO gloves provides ample grip to the lifter thereby reducing the possibility of weight slipping off the lifters' hands.
- Natural Leather Palm, Washable Leather and Mesh, Double Stitched, 4 - Way Stretch POLY SPAN Mesh, Short Finger Length, Palm Reinforced with Foam, Luxurious Closure system.
- The rubberized stretchy wrap material used in MACHO gloves act like extra ligaments and tendons when the wrist is bent backward during lifting, thereby reducing the possibility of wrist injuries while lifting weights.
- Designed for weight lifters who are looking to reduce wrist injuries while lifting weights. Flexi-strap wrist closure present in MACHO gloves scales down unwanted pressure on the wrists, reducing the likelihood of wrist injuries during weight lifting.
- Super stretchable micro leather
- Added padding on the palms for better comfort during workouts
- Size chart available in secondary image
- Made of Stretchable Micro Leather
- Remains Odour free and clean even while sweating
- Special for gym and weight lifting
- Also Can Use For Cycling, Riding And Football Goalkeeping Etc
- Stretchable material that fits the natural shape of the hand.
- Extra Wrap For Better Grip And Wrist Support, Usable For Any Type Of Sport, Which Are Used With Wrist Supporter
- COLOUR : Black
- Stretchable fabric
- Ergonomically Fit
- Velcro closer
- Multipurpose biking & gym Glove
- Washable & light weight
- Full finger professional cross fitness gym gloves
- Padded front palm
- Breathable material and washable
- Special designed for functional training
- Sweat absorption tech
- These are entry level gloves for beginners & are expected to have a tight fit.
- Nivia has made this pair of sports gloves from super stretchable - micro fiber sued that feels so supple on your hands
- These sports gloves come with an adjustable wrist wrap so you get the perfect custom fit that feels not too tight or loose
- Designed with a half finger design for greater control, these finger less gloves have a padded palm that protects your hands while lifting weights
- Odour free micro fiber based used material for palms
- Heavy padding leather gloves is ideal for weight lifting and other physical fitness activities
- These gloves change your hand geometry into a level padded surface to evenly distribute the pressure, by filling both palms and fingers your grip becomes stronger and the thick pads prevents blisters and smooth's away calluses
- Smart mesh on back hand for sweat ventilation
- Wrist support provides stability to your wrist during physical activity
- Material: Leather
Last update on December 6, 2018 / Affiliate links / Images from Product Advertising API
Want to see even more? Hit search…
Top 10 Best Gym Gloves in India 2018 – The no nonsense Top 10 – Look, Choose, Buy! Get the Top 10 products in every popular Indian shopping category.