Best Motorcycle Helmets
It is important to choose a good motorcycle helmet – it might save your life
A motorcycle helmet will save you from serious injury in an accident, and in most cases will actually save your life. That is definite and a 100% true. A good quality helmet will give you even more protection. That is why it is important to choose the best helmet for yourself. We have tried to bring you the best and safest helmets in India so that you can choose the best one for yourself.
These helmets are smart and stylish and also high quality, to ensure your protection and well being at all times.
The best known brands of high quality motorcycle helmets are Studds and Steelbird, and you can check out the Best Studds Helmets here, and the Best Steelbird Helmets further down in this article.
However, when it comes to India’s most popular and bestselling helmets there are a few more brands that come into the Top 10, like Vega helmets, which you will find further down in this article. This list features only the top bestselling helmets in India.
If you choose a helmet from the Top 10 best featured below, you will get the best quality and best value for money. Also, you can be sure of the product as it has been bought and tested by hundreds if not thousands of discerning Indian buyers.
India’s Best Helmets list is unique because it gets updated every day. That means only the latest and the best helmets get featured there. And the helmet models change from day to day to reflect only the latest bestsellers.
Go ahead, and choose a helmet that will serve you well.
- ISI approved helmet
- New helmets may feel tight at first. This is normal and required to ensure safety. Foam requires around 10 days to adjust to rider's head shape
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene outer shell
- Scratch resistant helmet and visor. Comes with easy fitting visors
- Snug fit and compact design, Lightweight, Sturdy and strong
- ISI approved helmet
- Size: Small (55- 56 cm), Medium(56- 58 cm), Large(58- 59 cm), Extra Large(59- 60 cm)
- Superior fit and comfort provided using advanced CAD technology,removable Wind Protector
- Vents with high capacity intakes, 2 side vents, 1 mouth vent and 4 back exhaust vent
- Airflow from the front to the back which flushes heat and humidity out
- Wide application: The outdoor goggles are designed specially for motorcycling, cycling, skiing, snowboarding and other outdoor sports
- With detachable mask: Motorcycle goggles with a detachable mask design is easy and convenient to install and use, whatever use them together or separately
- High quality: UV protective, anti impact, effectively against scratching, high-density foam design makes it closely fit your face, comfortable to wear
- Design: Ventilation mesh on the mask optimizes flow of air, which always provides you with fresh air
- Adjustable strap: Elastic strap with buckle helps you to adjust the comfortable length for yourself
- Fine graded cushioning for comfort fit: Jmd helmets are crafted from premium padding lined with specially treated anti-allergic material to ensure excellent fitting and comfort while riding
- Multi position articulating true injected polycarbonate visor: The visor used in helmet ensures that the rider gets a clear and uninterrupted view with multi position adjustable locking
- Dynamic ventilation system: The dynamic ventilation system used ensures breathability and maximum comfort during ride
- Movalble chin guard operated with single lever pull mechanishm: Designed with an easy to use chinstrap, this helmet comes with a single lever pull-up mechanism that enables you to un-lock the chin guard
- Graphics Helmet
- High Impact ABS
- Air Booster System
- Material used: ABS material for impact resistance and toughness
- Certification: ISI certified helmet
- Ventilation: 1 front vent, 2 top vents
- Interior: Removable inserts
- ISI approved helmet ; Visor: Scratch resistant & UV resistant. Visor in optical polycarbonate ; Quick release visor mechanism, facilitates smooth and easy visor changes
- Resistant to scratches and cracks, this helmet is capable of handling great impact and provides the rider with a clear view of the road ahead
- The visor protects your eyes from the harmful UV radiation of the sun and makes your ride comfortable; Quick release visor mechanism, facilitates smooth and easy visor changes
- The chin strap comes with an easy to use lock mechanism and ensures that the helmet stays securely in place during the time of an accident
- Lightweight. Small (55- 56cm), Medium(56- 58cm), Large(58- 59cm), Extra Large(59- 60cm)
- Comes with 3 layer corrugation for extra protection - the triple layer gives the helmet extra sturdiness and strength
- Has size adjustable strap made of non-skin irritating fabric to give maximum comfort
- Can serve many purposes and useful at all most all places like casual driving (not ISI), industry visit, cycling, site visit, construction area or site visit, trekking, climbing, technician activities etc
- The chin strap has clip lock mechanism which makes wearing and removing the helmet very easy
- Made of hard ABS plastic very tough and withstand heavy collision
- ISI approved helmet
- Italian Design Replaceable & washable Interior
- High Impact ABS Material Shell
- ISI certified helmet
- Micro-Metric Buckle meeting European Standards
- Size - 580 mm
- Colour- white
- Full face helmet with smoke visor
Best Selling Motorcycle Helmets, by brand
Find the best motorcycle helmets available in India today. The best selling helmets are given for you to choose from.
Vega Helmets, in action for over twenty years, offers a quality product with the most wanted features at a reasonable price. Quality and safety are of paramount importance. International testing labs continuously confirm the safety standards of all new helmets right from the design stage itself.
To choose from the best Vega helmets, click here.
LS2 Helmets come with a five year guarantee. Please remember though, that even a small impact can affect the integrity of a helmet. LS2 helmets are made of 3D Optically Correct “A Class” Polycarbonate, a space-age polymer with high resistance to impact
To choose from the best LS2 helmets, click here.
Steelbird Helmets have the expertise and quality of over 50 years in the field of helmets and biker safety. They are a one stop shop for all biking requirements, with a strong focus on safety and quality.
To choose from the best Steelbird helmets, click here.
Royal Enfield Helmets
The iconic brand that has revolutionized motorcycles in India now brings helmets for the rider. With strong focus on safety, their purpose built gear will surely make you choose from the various options available. Get your Royal Enfield helmets here.
Specialized Helmets and Helmet Cameras
Apart from the top 10 best selling helmets by brand mentioned above, there are specialized helmets also available for those who have specific requirements. Here are the options available for you regarding safety helmets and camera helmets.
Best Helmet Cameras
A Helmet Camera is a great way to record and share your riding experience. With ample storage space and clear resolution, bring alive your own adventure. Click here for helmet cameras.
Why we love helmets
For one, they protect our head, and that means saving our lives if there is an accident. Helmets have saved more lives than you can imagine, and they are becoming better and better at it.
It was in 1914 that Dr. Eric Gardener proposed the use of a helmet and very soon they became mandatory to wear in motorcycle races.
The main types of helmets are:
Full face helmet
This kind of helmet covers the entire face, and its rear covers the base of the skull. It also has a protective section in front for the chin.
Off-road or motocross helmets
The motocross helmets are designed to give riders extra protection when wearing goggles and also protects from flying debris typical of these races. That is why it has a longer sun visor and an extended chin bar.
These are a hybrid helmet that become full face helmets when fully assembled and closed, and an open face helmet when the chin guard is pushed up.
Open face or 3/4 helmets
Open face helmets do not have the chin guard portion and the face is completely open, only protected by the visor.
These are like open face helmets except for the lowered back part of it, giving them a bowl shape.