Top 10 Best Solar Water Heaters in India 2017
Updated on June 23, 2018
Hey you are on the best page on the Internet if you want to buy the best Solar Water Heaters in India in 2017. This list of Solar water Heaters features only the Top Bestsellers, and the latest models.
Not only that, the Top 10 Best Solar Water Heaters in India in 2017 is a list of the most popular solar water heaters that gets updated every single day. That means you get the best as well as the latest.
You can’t go wrong with that combination, so have a quick look at a few of the Top Bestselling Solar Water Heaters in India before you get into the entire list of Top 10 Solar Water Heaters.
How to Choose a Solar water heater in India
There are a lot of technical details that you can get into when it comes to choosing a solar water heater, but that is something best left to experts who are into creating solar water heaters. What you need to know is a couple of important things, that will help you decide the kind of solar water heater that is best for you.
Here is what you need to know when it comes to choosing a Solar Water heater -
What Type of Solar Water Heater should I choose in India?
1. There are two types of solar water heaters, the Flat Plate Collector Solar Water Heater and the Evacuated Tube Collector Solar Water Heater.
2. There are two types of systems in use for taking the water from the Solar Water Heater into your home – Thermosyphon and Forced Circulation Systems. The Thermosyphon system does not have a water pump to take the water into your home and works on the principle of solar heat, and are simple and relatively cheaper. The Forced Circulation System uses a water pump to take the water into your home or institution.
3. The Thermosyhon System is better for homes and smaller institutions it is cheaper to run as it does not require an addition pump.
4. Both the Evacuated Tube Collector Solar Water Heater and Flat Plate Collector Solar Water Heater can be used with either a Thermosyphon System or a Forced Circulation System.
5. The Thermosyphon system needs good water which does not have high chlorine content.
6. The Forced Circulation System is generally used for large institutions and larger developments.
7. The Flat Plate Collector Solar Water Heater is made of metal and has a longer life.
8. The Evacuated Tube Collector Solar Water Heater uses glass as a component which does not have as along a life as the Flat Plate Collector Solar Water Heater.
9. If the water in your area is hard and has more chlorine then the Evacuated Tube Collector Solar Water Heater is preferable as it does not get blocked due to scaling from the hard water.
10. The Flat Plate Collector Solar Water Heater can be used with hard water, but it will need an additional heat exchanger unit.
11. In warmer regions both the Flat Plate Collector Solar Water Heater and the Evacuated Tube Collector Solar Water Heater perform equally well.
12. However in colder regions where there is a chance of water freezing, the Flat Plate Collector Solar Water Heater is preferred as they avoid the water freezing even during sub zero temperatures.
13. Even the Flat Plate Collector Solar Water Heater can be used in colder regions but it will need anti-freeze which increases the cost.
Additional Tips on buying Solar Water Heaters
First find out if your home or office is suitable for a solar water heater
You will need to install the solar water heater in a place (roof, open land, or anywhere else) which fulfills these conditions:
1. It gets direct sunlight
2. The place faces the South Eastern direction
3. It can hold the weight of the solar panels and the entire system
Find out beforehand what type and system of solar water heater will be best for you. You can read the above section on ‘What Type of Solar Water Heater do I choose’ to figure that out
To know what capacity solar water heater you need, take a look at how much water capacity your current water heater has, and use that as a benchmark
Tip # 4
After installing the solar water heater it is important to ensure that there is proper maintenance. You must perform periodic maintenance to ensure that the solar water heater keeps on working efficiently.
Top 10 Best Solar Water Heaters in India
Now go ahead and choose a Solar Water Heater from www.top10in.in, where you get the Top 10 Best Solar Water heaters in India in 2017
Top 10 Best Solar Water Heaters - Click to open full gallery!
Click to open full gallery!
Want to see even more? Hit search…
Top 10 Best Solar Water Heaters in India 2017 - The smartest and quickest way to find the best products. Daily updated Top 10 lists. Look, Choose, Buy Smart!