Top 10 Best UPS for computers in India 2017
Updated on October 22, 2017
The Top 10 Best UPS for your Computer is a great place to start your search for a UPS for your desktop computer. A UPS is very important in India. A power cut can happen any time when you are using a computer. And having your desktop go off suddenly means loss of unsaved files, your work rhythm gets lost and it also harms the computer.
Thus you need to have a good compatible UPS for your computer. There are no hard and fast rules for choosing a good UPS for your computer but still here are some basic tips.
A simple thing that you can do is match the power supply of the UPS with your computer so that there is no mismatch in terms of how long the UPS will keep your computer system running, though most UPS models will work with most computers in an effective manner. As an example, if you plan to run a large screen display then your UPS may need more power back up to keep your system running for the time you want it to.
Try to go in for a reliable and well known brand which will ensure a better UPS quality and warranty etc. Some well known brands are Luminous, iBall and Intex.
Also try to keep in mind everything that you will connect to the UPS, it may also include a modem, router and computer speakers.
The Top 10 Best UPS for Computers in India in 2017 list features only top bestselling UPS for computers, and will mean good quality at a god price. Also the list is updated every single day, meaning you only get the UPS models that are the latest and currently popular.
Finally, when you choose from www.top10in.in, you are sure to get great value for money and of course a a UPS for Computers that the world trusts.
- Contemporary design
- Compact size
- High speed charging
- Easy to read display
- BIS Certified
- Protects you from data loss
- Wide input voltage range Generator compatible
- Automatic voltage regulator for Boost & Buck
- Auto restart while AC recovery
- Compact Size
- Excellent microprocessor control gaurantees high reliability
- Boost and buck AVR for voltage stabilization
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- No load auto shutdown
- Capacity 1000VA/500W
- Battery Type & Number 12V / 7AH x 2
- Typical Recharge Time 8 hours up to 90% capacity
- Voltage Range 140-300VAC
- Backup Time (One PC Load) 50 min.
- 230V AC input voltage
- Typics 4-8 ms transfer time
- Modified sine wave waveform
- 6 hours to 90 percent after complete discharge recharge time
- Capacity: 600VA; Input Voltage: 230VAC; Input Voltage Range: 140-300VAC; Output Voltage Regulation (Batt. mode): +/- 10 percent
- Customers from west Bengal should have to provide form-50
- to the transporter else we are unable to deliver the product.
- It's mandatory.
- 700VA or 390 watts
- 3 battery backed cum surge protected sockets, one surge only socket
- Safely-shutdown your PC when battery runs out
- Surge protection on all sockets
- Built in AVR to ensure battery is conserved even during low or high voltage conditions
- Wide input range 140-300VAC.
- Heavy Duty Battery for Longer Life and Higher Reliability
- Microcontroller insures high reliability.
- Simulated Sine wave Output.
- Auto Restart while AC Mains recovery
- Microprocessor control guarantees high reliability.
- Equipped with Boost and Buck AVR.
- DC Start Function : Provides AC Overload protection.
- Auto restart while AC recovery
- Compact size, Light Weight
- • Audible alarms Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- • Automatic self-test Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- • Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- • Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) Eliminates voltage fluctuations as a source of AV signal degradation and component power-supply stress.
- • Cold-start capable Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Last update on October 19, 2017 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A quick guide on how to choose a good UPS for your PC
Sudden loss of power or voltage up-down can cause serious damage to your computer. And a UPS or Uninterrupted Power Supply is the best solution to prevent this damage. A UPS essentially lets your PC run on emergency power stored inside a battery, whenever there is an interruption in continuous power supply.
Although there are many brands in the market which claim their UPS is the best of them all, you have to look beyond the claims, and need to consider certain points before finally choosing one.
The brand of the UPS matters – proven brands are the best choice
A UPS is not a mobile phone that you can change every 6 months. It is, in fact, an investment that is done to protect your computer against dangers arising out of sudden power loss or voltage instability. Thus, always go for a UPS from a reputed and well established brand.
Fix a budget but be flexible
When it comes to UPS, the price should always be a secondary factor. After all, it’s not just the UPS that would require repair services if it goes bad but also your computer that can potentially be severely damaged if the UPS fails and there is major power surge. Thus, until and unless the UPS that you are buying has each and every feature needed to protect your computer, don’t think about a cheaper deal.
Look at the VA (Volt-Ampere) rating
The VA rating is the most important thing to be considered while choosing a UPS. The VA of a UPS actually denotes whether or not it will be able to supply the power required to run your computer in emergency situations like a power failure. Before checking the VA rating of a UPS, check the wattage of your computer and basis that decide the VA rating of your UPS.
What is the time of back-up power supply
The power supply capacity of a UPS varies from 15 minutes to 1 hour. Frankly, it totally depends on your requirements, and you should decide according to your particular needs from the UPS. If you need a UPS for your office then obviously you would need one that can provide backup power for at least an hour, whereas if you want a UPS for just to be able to switch off your computer safely, then 15 minutes is all you need.
Look for good Warranty and Guarantee
A UPS is a very important part of your computer and thus we always need to spend the right amount of money that is needed to buy the best one. But, always go through the warranty and guarantee policy of your UPS since it requires a considerable amount of money to repair it.
Other features you can look into
The other factors that are needed to be considered before buying a UPS include the number of outlets, cable filters, displays, noise, fans, user-replaceable batteries, etc.
Want to see even more? Hit search…
Top 10 Best UPS for computers in India 2017 – The smartest and quickest way to find the best products. Daily updated Top 10 lists. Look, Choose, Buy Smart!