Best Wireless Keyboards
Updated on September 17, 2019
A wireless keyboard is great to have, but be warned that you cannot expect it to work flawlessly from any distance. A wireless keyboard has a certain range within which it will work perfectly, go beyond it and its performance will become slightly spotty.
In general if you buy a decent wireless keyboard it will deliver for a long time. All you will need to do is replace the batteries from time to time. And the advantages of a wireless keyboard are many.
Choose a great wireless keyboard from the Best In India. The list below features the bestselling wireless keyboards and also the latest models. Go ahead and cut the wire and enjoy
- Keyboard: Reliable Logitech 2.4GHz wireless technology
- 2 years battery life for keyboard and 5 months battery life for mouse, with two AAA batteries
- Compact and sleek design
- Media hot keys
- Mouse: Compact design
- [WIRELESS KEYBOARD & MOUSE COMBO]- With this Minimalistic keyboard and slim precision mouse combo, use...
- [COMPACT & SMALL KEYBOARD] - It saves space as it is DOESN'T have the 10-key numeric pad yet all keys are...
- [HIGHLY RESPONSIVENESS KEYS & MOUSE]-Enjoy great typing experience and a high DPI sensitivity level of...
- [ATTRACTIVE DESIGN] - It looks very attractive and professional. It is also very rugged in built.
- [LATEST WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY]- This plug & play 2.4 GHz wireless technology allows a reliable connection,...
- Spill resistant keyboard design
- Instant one touch multimedia and internet keys access
- Noiseless and smooth keystroke for supreme and quiet typing experience
- UV coated keys to prevent key letters from fading away
- FULL SIZE KEYBOARD MOUSE COMBO- ProDot (Gold Series) Wireless Combo includes a full size keyboard with 10...
- ACCURATE AND SENSITIVE OPERATION: Mouse resolution of 1200 CPI allows quick and accurate tracking for...
- COMFORT AND EFFORTLESS TYPING: Full-size keyboard with 114 standard soft, responsive keys tested to 10...
- SEAMLESS CONNECTIVITY: 2.4GHz wireless connectivity is seamless with the dedicated USB receiver for no...
- PACK INCLUDES - 1 Wireless Keyboard | 1 Wireless Mouse | 1 USB Receiver | Free ProDot Total Security...
- Hardware compatibility, Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8. Compatible with Windows 7/8/10'
- Full-sized performance with a full-sized wireless keyboard - HP's Keyboard K2500. Includes a full number...
- Familiar comfort within a streamlined mobile design. Simplified functions. Dedicated hotkeys provide...
- Connector description USB Wireless Nano Receiver, Dimensions (W x D x H) 420 x 151 x 240 mm (16.59 x 5.73...
- One-year, worldwide parts-and-labor limited warranty;24x7 HP technical phone support during warranty...
Last update on September 16, 2019 / Affiliate links / Images from Product Advertising API
Wireless keyboard advantages
These are advantages that I have come to realise from personal use.
First and foremost, the wire is gone, you will no more need to tug and adjust the wire and be careful where you are placing the keyboard. That means if you want to shift from the table to your lap or to the bed, you are good. As long as it is within a few feet of the wireless sensor.
You can literally type from wherever you like. Sometimes you get tired sitting at the table, just lie back on the bed and type away. Want to push back a bit and keep the keyboard on your knees? Go right ahead, it’ll work brilliantly.
Suddenly want to stand up and type, just place the keyboard on a pile of books and type away.
Need to clean up the area and put something else in front of the screen. No problem! Just put the wireless keyboard aside, no need to worry about wires or disconnecting etc.
Want to put up your feet after a hard day, just balance the wireless keyboard on your legs, voila!
Overall wireless keyboards reduce stress while working.
Another point is that if you suffer from back pain then a wireless keyboard will help in achieving a good comfortable posture that will alleviate your back ache.
Tips for better efficiency of wireless keyboards
#1 Plug the small USB wireless sensor on to the front of the PC so that it is closest to where you will be. If you plug it into a USB port behind the PC tower, then the distance increases and line of sight is broken.
#2 Try not to have any solid or metal object between your keyboard and the wireless sensor on the PC. This might cause some connectivity issues.
#3 If the wireless keyboard does not have a built-in touch pad, buy a wireless mouse to go with it. The freedom is insane.
Want to see even more? Hit search…
Top 10 Best Wireless Keyboards in India 2019 – The smartest and quickest way to find the best products. Daily updated Top 10 lists. Look, Choose, Buy Smart!