Professional hair dryer in India – the best 10 professional hair dryers you can buy today
Updated on February 23, 2019
Difference between professional hair dryers and regular hair dryers
The main difference between a regular hair dryer and a professional hair dryer is in power, sturdiness and technical advances. A professional hair dryer will have the latest technology and have more options, features and settings, and it will also be more powerful and stronger and sturdier. The reason is that a professional hair dryer is made for more sophisticated hair drying options and hair styling, and it is made for greater usage on a day to day basis. A regular hair dryer will have limited power, sturdiness and features and technology as it will be used less frequently and for daily home use.
Professional hair dryers usually incorporate the very latest technology advances like ionic-ceramic technology, and perform better as they deliver better and faster hair drying and also advanced features like maintaining moisture levels even while drying etc. A professional hair dryer will also deliver greater air velocity and be able to reach higher temperatures to deliver faster results. All in all, professional hair dryers will give better results, like shiner hair, smoother and softer hair, considerably faster than a regular hair dryer.
Of course also with using the right hair dryer, you also need to use the right shampoo. We in fact feel that using a good mild shampoo is a big step forward to getting great looking and healthy hair.
✓✓✓ Best Professional Hair Dryers in India – the Top 10 Bestselling Professional Hair Dryers in India today
These professional hair dryers are the most popular and the most purchased in India. They are a great choice for anyone looking for high performance hair dryers that will work both at a commercial set up and at home.
- Overheating protection ensures safety
- This hair dryer protects your lovely looks from excess heat with the health breeze mode that helps in the gentle drying of hair
- Compact design for easy handling
- Compact Design For Easy Handling
- Gentle Drying
- Multi-Purpose Use
- 2 Heat/Speed Settings for complete drying and styling flexibility
- Cold Shot Button releases cool air to lock-in the style
- 2 Concentrator Attachments Included
- PROMINENT ECHAOBA
- Long life AC motor for styling performance
- 3 meter tangle free swivel cord
- Cool shot button
- There are 3 different heat settings and 2 speed settings
- Professional 2000 watts ceramic hair dryer and 1 year manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase
- Tangle free 1m swivel cord
- There are 3 different heat settings and 2 speed settings
- Professional 1800 watts hair dryer and 1 year manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase
- Product Type : Hair Dryers
- For all hair types
- Volatge Rate : 2000-watt performance and lightweight
- 2 Heat Settings For Careful Drying
- Ideal for use at home or during travel erfect solution for drying long hairs fast
- Does not damage hair and its natural ingredients
- It is easy to use small round styling nozzle can spot and dry hair
- Wattage: 1800 | Power Supply: AC220V | Frequency: 50Hz
- Professional series Hair Dryers for Men & Women by CARRERA (GERMANY) - Premium Luxury Brand from Cars to Home Appliances.
- Carrera 631 is an AC Hairdryer with argan oil & keratin. Anything else is just hot air.
- The airstream of Carrera 631 hits damp hair at 190 km/h to open up new possibilities for faster drying and better styling. It also means you're finished faster.
- Aesthetically Designed: The overall weight of 984 gms of Carrera 631 is perfectly balanced, with ergonomic rubber elements around the handle for easy handling and a sure grip.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY*** Customer Care - Before leaving any negative review, please get in touch with us through IN-APP HELP DESK 24*7, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +91 88266 92984/64. We will be very happy to assist you & resolve any query!
- Salon-Power Airflow For Professional Blow-Dry
- Cool Shot To Set Styles
- Ultimate Control With 3 Heat/ 2 Speed Settings
Last update on January 24, 2019 / Affiliate links / Images from Product Advertising API
How to use a hair dryer properly
Whether you buy the most expensive hair dryer or you have a regular everyday hair dryer, using it properly is essential. Though there is not much of a science to using a hair dryer, there are certain things that can enhance its performance significantly.
One thing is for sure, if you choose a professional hair dryer over a regular low priced hair dryer, you will get two things instantly, faster drying and better maintained hair. Also most professional hair dryers are quieter too, although they are more powerful.
This video will show a you a few simple and advanced ways of blow drying your hair for best effect. Have a look.
You can also have a look at the Best Hair Dryers in India, which lists out the bestselling hair dryers in India. These hair dryers are not necessarily professional level, and are better for everyday simple home use.
5 Great Tips to choose a Hair Dryer - Hair Dryer buying tips India
Higher power means faster drying
This is especially important if you have long hair. Using a regular low powered hair dryer will take much longer to dry your hair. Instead go in for a hair dryer with more power. The power of the hair dryer is measured by its wattage, and you should go in for one with wattage higher than 1800. The really good professional hair dryers can go up to 3600 watts. Just imagine the power and speed with which you will be able to blow dry your hair! If you make a good choice in the power of your hair dryer you can actually cut the drying time of your hair by half, and that can be a lot if you do it regularly.
The ideal hair dryer technology is ceramic and tourmaline
In simple terms, the ceramic technology in hair dryers ensures that the heat from the hair dryer is distributed evenly. That means better drying and faster drying, and your hair gets evenly dried with a similar effect across.
The tourmaline part is to do with a certain mineral called tourmaline that plays an important part in the hair health while drying. Tourmaline the mineral helps in sealing hair cuticles and retaining moisture. This ensures smooth hair and prevents frizz, by means of retaining the moisture in your hair even while blow drying it.
Dry your hair as much as possible before using the hair dryer
You should not start blow drying very wet hair. You should get your hair as dry as possible before starting to blow dry it. The best way is to air dry it, and to tie it with a towel. Also use your fingers to comb through your hair and dry it. Do not wildly rough up your hair with a towel, that can damage your hair. Another great tip is that you should use a comb only after your hair is 90 percent dry.
Get a nozzle attachment and for curly hair a diffuser attachment
If you want smooth hair while drying it, then make sure your hair dryer has a nozzle attachment. This nozzle focusses the flow of hot air, thereby concentrating it on the area which you want to smooth out. For those who like to have their hair curly sometimes, a diffuser aids in spreading out the air flow when you use the hair dryer.
Learn to use the heat and power controls effectively
Here is a great tip on drying your hair more effectively. Keep the heat setting on high when initially removing the wetness of your hair. Once your hair is almost moisture free, then put the heat to low so that you can set your hair as you want to. This means choosing a hair dryer that has ample heat and high and low settings. This is best for damaged hair, not everyone needs to dry their hair on high heat, so use this tip judiciously.