India's Best Slow Cookers - your best options to buy today
Slow cookers are also known as crock pots. They operate with the same principal as a pot on a flame. The flame heats the pot from below and as the heat rises on the sides the food gets cooked.
In slow cookers also the heat rises from the side and heats up the crock from the bottom cooking the food inside. Slow cookers are similar to rice cookers, but offer more options. You can do more kinds of cooking in slow cookers than in rice cookers.
Another difference is that many slow cooker also work on gas, along with the electric option. Slow cookers are great to cook stews, broths, soups, rice and other dishes that need slow cooking to bring out the juices and fill it with flavours.
If you are planning on buying a slow cooker, we suggest that you look at the top 10 best slow cookers in India int eh list below. They are all top bestsellers and the list is updated every day to bring you the latest models and the best brands. Slow cookers are all about healthy cooking and healthy nutritious food, so make a choice from the list below and give your family some delicious and healthy dishes every day.
Become a celebrated Home Chef with a Slow Cooker
Who doesn't want to become a loved and adored home chef. Whether it is your entire family loving your delicious cooking or even your friends and relatives. And of course in this age of internet celebrities, who knows some amount of success can lead to much greater things.
with a slow cooker in your kitchen you set yourself up to make some great dishes. Recipes and taste that other methods of cooking will not produce. If you really want to up your cooking prowess and also up the taste quotient in your home, its time to go in for a slow cooker.
Here is an awesome recipe you can try with a slow cooker.
Slow Cooker recipes
Thai Chicken Curry - an incredibly tasty dish to make in your slow cooker
This all-time family favourite is extremely manageable in a slow cooker. It is a crock pot recipe all the way and it comes out finger licking delicious.
First let's get the ingredients together.
You will need about 800-900 grams of chicken thighs boneless (cut into sizes that are preferred), about 350 ml of coconut milk, some Thai green curry paste (say about 3 table spoons), some finely chopped cauliflower, bell peppers, tomatoes, and two finely chopped lemongrass stalks, pieces of thinly sliced ginger from a thumb sized piece, 3 cloves garlic minced, 3 teaspoons ginger ground, 2 teaspoons ground coriander, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1 tbsp brown sugar, 1 tbsp fish sauce.
Here's how you cook it, and its really simple and hassle free.
Take the Thai Green Curry paste in a non stick frying pan, and fry it over low heat until its fragrance floats in the air. Then pour in the coconut milk and stir. Keep mixing it till it is smooth and then take the frying pan off the heat.
Now bring in the slow cooker, yeah... put the bite sized chicken pieces in the slow cooker along with the vegetables, lemongrass stalks, ginger, lime, brown sugar and the fish sauce.
Now all you need to do is pour the previously heated and mixed coconut milk and fried Thai green sauce into the cock pot. Stir everything for a while till it looks properly mixed, and then let it slow cook for 7-8 hours.
That's it, now you can serve your Thai Chicken Curry with basmati rice and some coriander leaves or Thai Basil scattered on it.
- Cooking Setting : High, Low, Warm
- Removable Ceramic pot
- Stay Cool Handles and Knobs
- Lid and Ceramic Pot are Dishwasher Safe
- 1 Year Warranty
- 3.5ltr Capacity, 21 x 26.5 x 34.5cm
- Ceramic Pot, Power Light Indicator, Glass Lid For Easy Viewing
- 3 Settings, Warm, Low & High
- Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
- SUITABLE FOR -10-LITR PRESTIGE COOKER
- Removable stoneware for easy cleaning
- 4 quart capacity
- Dishwasher safe stoneware
- Keep warm setting
- Dishwasher safe glass lid
- Stainless Steel Design.Adjustable Thermostat.
- Portable Carry Handles.
- Disassemble for Easy Cleaning.
- 3 Separate Cooking Pans and Lids.
- Temperature Control Knob.
- Small round-shaped slow cooker for making party dips and more
- 1-1/2-quart removable stoneware pot with Rinse-Clean coating
- Tempered glass lid; integrated side handles; stay-cool lid knob
- Dishwasher-safe lid and pot; recipe book with 25 recipes included
- Measures approximately 9-1/5 by 9-1/2 by 7-4/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty
- SUITABLE FOR-5-LITRE PRESTIGE COOKER
- The dehydrator's heating element, fans and vents simultaneously work to remove moisture from food
- 125-watt food dehydrator with 5 interchangeable trays
- Electrical heating coils produce convection air flow for evenly dried food
- Internal operating temperature of up to 133 degrees F; quiet operation
- Set Contain Detail : 1 x Food Dehydrator ; 1 x User Manual
- Stainless Steel Design.
- Adjustable Thermostat.
- Potable Carry Handle.Disassemble for Easy Cleaning.
- Fast Heat up.
- 2*1.5L Buffet Tray.
- SUITABLE FOR-10-LITRE PRESTIGE COOKER
Last update on May 16, 2019 / Affiliate links / Images from Product Advertising API