Cocoa is the most important ingredient of every chocolate flavoured sweet dish
Updated on September 21, 2018
Choosing the right cocoa powder to go with your preparation can make all the difference. While you may have very specific preferences, it is always a good idea to have a look at the most popular cocoa powders in India.
Here is a great recipe for a Cocoa Milk shake. Have a look:
To make a cocoa preparation like the one in the video and many others, you need to pick a good cocoa powder from the best 10 list.
This list of the Top 10 Best Cocoa Powders in India is updated every day so that you get the freshest and best products to choose from.
Even by itself cocoa powder can be used to make a delicious cup of hot cocoa. It is a versatile ingredient that can be sprinkled over any sweet dish to make it look better and also tastier.
Have a look, we are sure you will find familiar brand names and the cocoa powder that you need.
Best Cocoa Powder in India - Top 10 Bestsellers
- 100 percent Cocoa - Natural Unsweetened
- The natural antioxidants found in tea and certain fruits can also be found in Hershey's unsweetened cocoa
- Is ideal for hot cocoa, frostings, cakes, brownies and other rich chocolate desserts
- It offers you a tasty, healthy drinks that rejoices your mood.
- Grab the Cocoa powder that comes in a beautifully equipped jar ensuring its freshness and longevity.
- Enjoy as a hot chocolate drink or get creative using it for chocolate recipes.
- Made from Indian cacao beans, processed in a state-of-art facility product comes in a reusable Ziploc poly-bag
- Make delicious cookies, cakes, chocolates or even granola bars with this
- Have you tried Mexican savoury stews with cocoa trust us, they're wonderful
- Urban Platter - simply good food
- 100% natural and home made cocoa powder from Kerala grown organic cocoa. Our Raw Cacoa Powder is made from the highest quality cacao beans only
- Our cocoa powder can be used for Confectionery and cosmetics
- A Superior quality product from looms & weaves
- NB: 250 gm & 800 gm packs are also available on amazon
- Urban Platter Special Dark Cocoa Powder, 250g
- Mildly sweet, perfectly balanced, and overly delicious, our Special Dark Cocoa is a versatile pantry staple.
- Make deliciously rich hot chocolate with this high-quality cocoa powder made from 100% cacao.
- Perfect for baking and beverage-making; can be used to make luxuriously dark ice-creams or in Granola Bars too.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! 🙂
- Alcalized (dutch processed)
- Melts easily using double boiler method . Ideal for baking Delicious Chocolate Cakes ,Muffins , Chocolate Mousse Make your own Choco Lava cake and Ganache icing for Decoration on cakes , muffins , Dipping Doughnuts
- Chocolate Syrup goes well with milk and complements a wide range of foods
- It tastes great with milk, ice cream, desserts, dosas, sandwiches and more
- Manufactured in India in state of the art manufacturing unit adhering to international quality and standards
- The Cocoa powder contains the minerals iron, manganese, magnesium, and zinc. Iron is important for carrying oxygen in the body, making red blood cells, and supporting the immune system. Manganese is part of an enzyme that forms cartilage and bones, metabolizes nutrients, and acts as an antioxidant throughout the body. Magnesium produces energy and aids in maintaining your heart's rhythm. And finally, zinc supports the immune system while helping produce and develop new cells
- Flavonoids, While both prevent systematic inflammation by functioning as antioxidants, epicatechin can also relax the muscles in blood vessels, resulting in improved blood flow and a lower blood pressure. Flavonoids and big flavor? Cocoa powder is doing us a huge favor
- Cocoa powder may also boost natural opiates in the body called endorphins, as well as the neurotransmitter serotonin, which is stimulated by antidepressants to improve overall happiness. And Acts also as an Antidepressant
- Next time you crave chocolate, you can forget about all of its bad stigma and negative attributes, because cocoa powder packs mouthwatering taste with incredible nutritional benefits. The best part is being able to eat chocolate-flavored foods multiple times a day without feeling guilt. Instead, feel good about treating your body (and your taste buds) right
- One tablespoon of cocoa powder, depending on the brand, is only about 10 calories. It contains less than a gram of fat, just three grams of carbs, and one gram of protein. In addition to these great low numbers, the fiber content of cocoa powder is incredible, with up to two grams per tablespoon. Fiber is essential in maintaining a healthy diet, and this 3-to-2 carb-to-fiber ratio is one of the best in the game. Cocoa powder is a very simple (and delicious) way to get more fiber in your body wit
- Quantity: 50g
- Ingredients: Cocoa Powder
- Vegetarian Product
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Made in India
Last update on August 10, 2018 / Affiliate links / Images from Product Advertising API