Top 10 Best Core i5 Laptops in India 2017
Updated March 19, 2018
How to buy a good laptop in India – Laptop buying tips.
Perhaps the first consideration for buying a laptop is the budget. Whether installment facility is available or not is quite relevant. Maintenance arrangement such as annual maintenance contract facility should also be thought of.
One important factor is the weight. It will be more convenient if your laptop is light and less bulky. Regarding the software, speed needs to be looked into. You should think of your needs including those of word processing, music, games etc. Whether you need Pentium Processor or not should be considered. As regards operating systems, most models will be good for Microsoft Windows. Whether other systems can also be run may be checked.
Other important factors include the memory (RAM) capacity and the screen size. It is always advisable to have a large enough size screen, say, a 14 inch screen. Also think of matters such as luminosity, daylight brightness etc. If you have problems of power cuts, longer lasting batteries may be preferable.
1. The list below only features the top bestselling Core i5 Laptops, which means you will get the best quality and best value for money
2. You can be sure of the product as it has been bought and tested by hundreds if not thousands of discerning Indian buyers
3. The list is updated daily, so only the latest and most popular products are featured
4. This list is not based on opinions or biases, they are directly connected to the number of sales.
5. When you choose from www.top10in.in, you get the perfect balance of quality, value and reliability
Go ahead, choose what the world trusts.
Last update on March 18, 2018 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API