Top 10 Best Custard Powders in India 2018
Updated on December 19, 2018
Which Indian household does not have at least one fan of custard. There is something about its lovely texture and taste that is quite irresistible. One of the best things about custard is how quickly and easily it can be made and how incredibly delicious it is when served with fruits and cooled in the fridge.
Children love custard universally, and as a dessert it is literally unmatched for speed and success. No matter what custard flavour and how you make it, add some nuts, fruits and even peeled orange pieces and sliced banana, and it becomes a wonderful sweet dish.
This list of the best custard brands in India, is a daily updated list where only those custard packs that sell the most in India are featured. What used to be the sole domain of brands like Brown and Polson and Weikfield now have a lot more choice and variety.
You can go ahead and choose a good option from the best custard powders in India below, and quickly start enjoying some mouth watering dessert.
- Easy-to-make dessert
- Contains no egg
- Clarks Custard Powder Vanilla Flavored
- Contents : 450 g
- Amazing essence of vanilla
- Custard powder is an excellent thickener for milk desserts such as ice creams, puddings, kheer, phirni or fruit salads. Add cream or malai after cooling for a richer taste. You may also use as per your recipe.
- Vegetarian powder
- Makes smoothest and creamiest custards you have ever tasted.
- Easy to cook just add milk and sugar
- Custard Apple powder is made from Custard Apple fruit through a special drying process and it remains much natural nutritive contents.
- Powdered, dried Custard Apple, could also be used in many recipes as a flavoring agent and meat tenderizer.
- It could be sprinkled directly onto meat before baking. It could be mixed into soups and stews.
- It can be combined with other fruit powders to make "fruit cocktails".
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! 🙂
- Versatile sweetened condensed milk for both traditional Indian & western desserts
- Made with high quality milk & contains no artificial preservatives
- Partly skimmed, sweetened condensed milk from the house of Nestle
- Smooth and creamy custard mix. Great served hot or cold, the perfect custard for those christmas puddings
- Store in cool and dry place
- Used for making Delicious fruit salads & puddings
- 100% vegetarian
- Makes smoothest and creamiest custards you have ever tasted
- Ingredient Type: Vegetarian
- Shelf Life: 24 months
- Ingredients: Propylene glycol, natural flavouring substances, nature identical flavouring substances, artificial flavouring substances and permitted natural food colour e150 d.
- Product Quantity: 30 ml
- Package Contents: 1 Bottle of French Vanilla Flavour
- Raspberry powder, 100g all natural andamp, super-food
- The delicious, juicy berries so beloved of gardeners, summer drinks menus and spicing up a fruit salad, but how much do you really know about the raspberry
- Raspberries are perennial with woody stems. Raspberry derives its name from raspise, andquot, a sweet rose-colored wineandquot, . The name may have been influenced by its appearance as having a rough surface related to old english rasp or andquot, rough berry
- Create quick and easy puds, sprinkle on puddings, cake and desserts or just transform homemade lemonade into a vivid pink vision with raspberry powder or blend together with peaches and custard for a low-fat, creamy shake
Last update on December 2, 2018 / Affiliate links / Images from Product Advertising API