Top 10 Best Infrared Thermometers in India 2018
Updated on May 25, 2018
Infrared thermometers read the surface temperature with a high level of accuracy without touching. The thermometers are ergonomic and have a clear reading display that lets you take a precis directed temperature without worrying about occupying both hands.
An infrared thermometer is a great tool for electricians and other professionals working around machinery and factory settings. Infrared thermometers are used for checking the temperature of mechanical and electrical equipment, air conditioning, hot spots in equipment and factories, meat temperature, grills, tandoors, and even forehead temperatures.
The non touch forehead thermometers are different from the infrared thermometers used by mechanics and electricians. These non touch forehead thermometers is very useful with infants and little kids. You do not need to keep the child still or trouble the infant with a thermometer that needs to be kept in place or held to them. The child can be free and from a few inches distance you can get an accurate reading if the child’s body temperature. Here is a great option of a non touch forehead thermometer.
Forehead Thermometer Non-touch
Last update on March 4, 2018 / Affiliate links / Images from Product Advertising API
This list of infra red thermometers feature the latest and the best selling models and brands. They are a great place for you to find the ideal infrared thermometer for your needs.
Best Infrared Thermometers in India
- Temperature Range: -30Â degree Celsius ~ 550Â degree Celsius (-22Â degree Fahrenheit ~ 1022Â degree Fahrenheit ) accuracy Â±(2.0 percent +2Â degree Celsius )
- Distance Spot Ratio: 12 : 1 emissivity, fixed at 0.95
- Response Time and Wavelength: 500ms and (5~14)um
- Repeatability: Â±1 percent or Â± 1Â degree Celsius
- Resolution: 0.1Â degree Celsius or 0.1Â degree Fahrenheit
- 【Large Temperature Measuring Range】-122℉~1022℉ / -50℃ to +550℃,switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature scales
- 【Better Accuracy】: The Distance to Spot Ratio is 12:1, it can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR Thermometers.
- 【Built-in Laser for Precisely Aiming】A built in Laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure.operates on a twelve-to-one ratio ,accuracy +/- 2% on 95 emissive surfaces ,Response time of 500ms
- 【User Friendliness】big backlit screen makes it very easy to see the measured temperature, feature auto shut-off to save battery and data hold function
- 【Note】Mode button to hold the Max and Min data.Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects. The measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct.
- Temperature range: -32 ° c ~ 320 ° c (-26 ° f ~ 608 ° f)
- Measurement object distance ratio: 12: 1
- ℃ / ℉ unit conversion: YES (Automatic shutdown function)
- Measurement accuracy: ± 2% or 2 ° c
- Precise laser technology for more accurate and repeatable measurements
- Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display for easy viewing
- Small and lightweight design fits easily fits into your tool box
- 8:1 distance to spot ratio
- IP40 rated for extra protection
- Single laser infrared thermometer, 10:1 spot Measuring Range Temp: -30 °C to 500 °C. Resolution Optical: 10:1 (calculated at 90% energy). Display:0.1 °C (0.2 °F)
- Power Supply: AA battery Battery: 10 hours with laser and backlight on. Response Speed: <500 ms (95% of reading)
- Spectral Response: 8 to 14 microns Emissivity: 0.10 to 1.00. Large, backlit display: Large screen makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.
- Min/Max/Avg/Dif: Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements. Water Resistance : IP 54 Rated Water & Dust Resistant.
- Alarm: Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits.
- Measurement Range: -50-380 Degree Celcius.
- Temprature Range upto 380 C
- Emissivity: 0.95 (fixed), Display Resolution: 0.1°C, Distance To Spot Size: Ratio:- 12:1
- Auto power off & Data hold Laser on/off selectable Backlight on/off selectable
- Hi-Lo Alarm
- Dual Laser Pointer to show the diameter of the area whose temperature is being measured
- Works on CR2025 button batteries, capacity : 160 mah
- Photo detector and preamplifier in one package
- Working Distance: more than 8 m (effected by the surrounding environment, the receiver sensitivity, etc)
- Improved shielding against electrical fieldÂ disturbance
- Non contact Themometer detects the infrared ray that an object emits, displays the measurement temperature on the LCD.
- Temperature range：-50 ~ 550℃ (-58~1022℉)
- Distance Spot Ratio：12:1 ; Repeatability：±1% or ±1℃ ;Accuracy：±1.5% or ±1.5℃
- Emissivity：0.95 preset ; Resolution：0.1℃/℉ ; Emissivity：0.95 preset
- Wavelength：8-14μm ℃/℉ Selection ; Backlight ON/OFF selection
- Temperature display Â°C or Â°F selectable Low battery indicator - Yes
- Ambient operating range : 0Â°C - 50Â°C (32Â°F to 120Â°F) Relative humidity : 10% - 90% RH non-condensing @ up to 30Â°C(86Â°F) Storage temperature : -20Â°C - 65Â°C(-4Â°F to 150Â°F) without battery Power 9V battery included Battery life 4 hours
- Weight 200g, with battery Dimensions (H x L x W) : 152mm x 102mm x 38mm
- Standards Conforms to EN 61326-1 Electromagnetic Emissions and Susceptibility EN 61010-1 General Safety EN 60825-1 Laser Safety Certification CE, CMC
- Warranty 1 year
Last update on May 12, 2018 / Affiliate links / Images from Product Advertising API