Top 10 Best Infrared Thermometers in India 2018
Updated on December 13, 2018
Infrared thermometers read the surface temperature with a high level of accuracy without touching. The thermometers are ergonomic and have a clear reading display that lets you take a precis directed temperature without worrying about occupying both hands.
An infrared thermometer is a great tool for electricians and other professionals working around machinery and factory settings. Infrared thermometers are used for checking the temperature of mechanical and electrical equipment, air conditioning, hot spots in equipment and factories, meat temperature, grills, tandoors, and even forehead temperatures.
The non touch forehead thermometers are different from the infrared thermometers used by mechanics and electricians. These non touch forehead thermometers is very useful with infants and little kids. You do not need to keep the child still or trouble the infant with a thermometer that needs to be kept in place or held to them. The child can be free and from a few inches distance you can get an accurate reading if the child’s body temperature. Here is a great option of a non touch forehead thermometer.
Forehead Thermometer Non-touch
Last update on March 4, 2018 / Affiliate links / Images from Product Advertising API
This list of infra red thermometers feature the latest and the best selling models and brands. They are a great place for you to find the ideal infrared thermometer for your needs.
Best Infrared Thermometers in India
- The Thermometer First Scans And Captures Naturally Emitted Infrared Heat, measurement of ambient temperature, liquids and surfaces . Arterial Heat Balance Software Then Synthesizes These Readings To Determine Body
- Temperature : 2 Color Coded Backlight: Large LCD Screen , Color Coded Backlight And 30 Results Memory; Dual Mode: Person/Object Mode, Measures In Both Celsius And Fahrenheit. Fever Alarm In Case Of Excess Temperature And Red Color Lcd Backlight Will Show
- Object Mode Suitable For Measuring Temperature Of Baby Bottles With Milk.Always Accurate Measurement: Clinically Tested, This Thermometer Has Been Clinically Tested For Accuracy In Comparison To Rectal Thermometers.
- Product of Nureca inc USA: 1 Year Extended Warranty in India subject to terms and conditions
- High Accuracy Certified medical device CE and FDA approved
- Temperature Range: -30Â degree Celsius ~ 550Â degree Celsius (-22Â degree Fahrenheit ~ 1022Â degree Fahrenheit ) accuracy Â±(2.0 percent +2Â degree Celsius )
- Distance Spot Ratio: 12 : 1 emissivity, fixed at 0.95
- Response Time and Wavelength: 500ms and (5~14)um
- Repeatability: Â±1 percent or Â± 1Â degree Celsius
- Resolution: 0.1Â degree Celsius or 0.1Â degree Fahrenheit
- Infrared thermometer by Mextech, resolution 0.1 degree Celsius, 0.1 degree Fahrenheit
- Emissivity: 0.1 ~ 1.00 (0.95)
- Spectral Response: 5~14um
- Ambient Operating Range: 0 degree Celsius to 50 degree Celsius (32 ~ 120 degree Fahrenheit)
- Relative Humidity: 10 ~ 95 percent RH; Storage Temperature: -20 degree Celsius to 60 degree Celsius (-4 ~ 120 degree Fahrenheit) degree Celsius/ degree Fahrenheit selection; Display hold; Buzzing prompting; White LCD display; Auto power off; Low battery indication; Power Supply: 9V battery x 1piece; Dimension and Weight: 185 x 135 x 38 mm; Weight: 178g; Accessories: Operational manual, 9V battery
- 【Large Temperature Measuring Range】-122℉~1022℉ / -50℃ to +550℃,switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature scales
- 【Better Accuracy】: The Distance to Spot Ratio is 12:1, it can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR Thermometers.
- 【Built-in Laser for Precisely Aiming】A built in Laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure.operates on a twelve-to-one ratio ,accuracy +/- 2% on 95 emissive surfaces ,Response time of 500ms
- 【User Friendliness】big backlit screen makes it very easy to see the measured temperature, feature auto shut-off to save battery and data hold function
- 【Note】Mode button to hold the Max and Min data.Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects. The measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct.
- Temperature Range: -50deg C to 550 deg C
- Distance Spot ratio: 12:1
- Emissivity: 0.95
- LCD Size: 28.5 x 26.5 mm
- Power: 9V battery
- Temperature range: -50 Degrees Celsius ~ 550 Degrees Celsius / -58 Fahrenheit ~ 1022Fahrenheit
- Temperature solution: 0.1 Degrees Celsius / Fahrenheit.
- Optical resotuion: 8:1 distance to spot size-ratio.
- Diode : output Less than 1mw at 630-670mm 11 produce
- Basic accuracy: +/-2% of reading or +/- 2 Degrees Celsius / +/- 4 Fahrenheit.
- Temperature range: -32 ° c ~ 320 ° c (-26 ° f ~ 608 ° f)
- Measurement object distance ratio: 12: 1
- ℃ / ℉ unit conversion: YES (Automatic shutdown function)
- Measurement accuracy: ± 2% or 2 ° c
- Precise non-contact measurement
- Built-in laser pointer
- Automatic Data hold & Auto Power off
- Set alarm value
- Backlight LCD Display
- Dust and water-resistant: IP54 rated for dust and water resistance.
- Rugged: 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tested.
- Ergonomically designed: Completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit.
- Small and lightweight; clips to your tool belt or belt loop or easily fits into your tool box.
- Large, backlit display: Large screen makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.
- How To Take A Temperature: Aim at the FOREHEAD, over the right temporal region from a distance of about 3-5cm, press the thermometer's measuring key and the temperature is instantly displayed.
- Body Temperature * Surface Temperature * Ambient Temperature
- High Temperature Alarm * Three Color Backlits
- Memorize 32 Test data
- with Talking Function
Last update on November 2, 2018 / Affiliate links / Images from Product Advertising API