Top 10 Best Laser Printers in India 2017
How to choose a good laser printer
Laser printers are very popular now-a-days, especially because it is the first choice of people who want a printer for their office or home office. The main reason being laser printers deliver an excellent performance and produce high-quality printouts. They are ideal for color and black & white printing and come at a very affordable price. But there are certain points that we need to consider before buying a laser printer.
1) Type of Laser Printer
There are basically two types of laser printers in the market. One that is suitable for small organizations that require quick high-quality printouts and the other for large organizations that have greater printing requirements. Thus, it is up to you to consider the size of your organization and get a laser printer that perfectly suits your needs.
2) Operating system support
There are different types of operating systems that include Windows, Linux, XP, etc. and not every printer supports all of the operating systems. Thus, it is quite important to first do a thorough research about the operating system for which your laser printer will need to have compatibility before going in for a particular model.
3) 2 in 1
Nowadays, there are many laser printers that also come with scanning facility. Although additional features in a laser printer are good, it is you who have to decide whether you want to pay some extra bucks for such a printer and whether or not such a thing is really necessary for you.
4) Networking enabled
Almost, every new laser printer that is available in the market comes with the feature that enables you to connect your mobile phone with it through WiFi and print your favorite pictures. Moreover, such a thing also gives you the convenience of wireless printing.
A small and compact laser printer takes very less space to fit in thereby making your day-to-day printing tasks easy and simple.
6) In-built memory card slot
If you are someone who wishes to own a printer to print photos, it is better to go for one that has an inbuilt memory card slot where you can insert your memory card from a camera or mobile phone and print photos without even having to transfer the photos to a computer first.
Although the price is a minuscule factor when it comes to buying anything for our personal needs, still it is a known fact that laser printers are cheaper than ink printers and thus it is better to get one that apart from suiting our needs also suits our budget.
Additional points to consider
Certain common factors are needed to be considered before finally deciding to buy a laser printer which includes printing speed, resolution, print volume, input capacity, output speed, configuration facilities, etc.
Have a look at the list of the Top 10 Best Laser Printers in India below, to make a choice of what would be best for your needs. Since they are all best sellers, you can be assured of their quality and durability.
1. The list below only features the top bestselling Laser Printers, which means you will get the best quality and best value for money
2. You can be sure of the product as it has been bought and tested by hundreds if not thousands of discerning Indian buyers
3. The list is updated daily, so only the latest and most popular products are featured
4. This list is not based on opinions or biases, they are directly connected to the number of sales.
5. When you choose from www.top10in.in, you get the perfect balance of quality, value and reliability
Go ahead, choose what the world trusts.
- Printing Speed: 22ppm for A4 and 23ppm for letter size
- Paper Sizes: A4 and legal
- Resolution: 1200 x 600 DPI
- Low Toner Yield Cartridge: 1500 pages
- Maximum Print Volume: 20000 ppm
- 16PPM product
- 1200*600 DPI
- High-Speed USB2.0
- Windows XP Home Edition, XP Professional, XP Professional x64 Edition, Vista, Win7, Win8, Server2003/2008/2012
- Jam free Printer
- Compact Design
- High Durability
- Quik First Print
- Jam Free Printer
- Official Toner Refil
- Easy Eco Driver
- Compact design
- Up to 20 ppm in A4
- OS Compatibility Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7/2003 Server/2008 Server/Mac OS X 10.4 - 10.7/Various Linux OS
- Samsung ML-2161 is not a network printer
- Black and white Multifunction laser printer with scan and copy facility for A4 size, easily refillable at home without losing warranty if refilled with original Ricoh toner
- Original Ricoh refill pouch available, print cost after refilling will be 40 paise
- Printing Speed: 22ppm for A4 and 23ppm for letter size, Paper Sizes: A4 and legal
- Warm up time of less than 25 seconds, duplex print, Manual Input Capacity: Standard tray - 150 sheets; Bypass tray - 1 sheet
- RAM: 128MB
- Up to 32 pages/minute (Letter size) Up to 30 pages/minute (A4 size)
- 600 dpi × 600 dpi, HQ1200 (2400dpi × 600 dpi) quality Resolution
- 16 characters × 1 line 8 MB Display. Duplex 2 sided print
- Up to 250 sheets of 80 g/m² plain paper Tray
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Power Source 220 - 240 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Productive: 28 pages per minute
- 2-line LCD panel for easy operation
- Standard networking with easy network management
- Versatile networking
- Attractive rounded two-tone styling
- Features: 28 PPM, 128MB memory, PCL6, Ethernet, automatic duplex
- Resolution: 1200 x 600 DPI, 50000 duty cycle
- Compatible Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows/Server 2003/Server 2008/Linux
- 250 sheets input paper tray, 150 sheets output tray
- Simple, full-front operation and easy maintenance
- 22ppm A4 speed
- 10000 duty cycle
- 128MB RAM
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Full 18A toner with Jetintelligence
- Scanning Capability: Colour & Monochrome
Last update on October 14, 2017 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Want to see even more? Hit search…