"Dil Chaahta Hai"
Top 10 Best Mobile Phones in India 2018
The Top 10 mobile phones in India are a constantly updating list of India’s best mobile phones. These mobile phones have been the choice of the maximum number of Indian buyers in 2018. They are battle tested and clearly the winner phones of the year.
The list of the 10 best mobile phones in India gets updated on a daily basis and features the latest and most in demand smartphones today. If you are planning to buy a phone, then this is the best place to begin your search.
As always, when you choose from www.top10in.in, you get the perfect balance of quality, value and reliability.
Go ahead, and pick one from the Top 10 Best Mobile Phone sin India in 2018. Choose what the world trusts.
Last update on March 14, 2018 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Xiaomi Redmi 4 review
The Redmi 4 has been one of the most popular phones in India for a long time now. It has overtaken other well established brands and models due to its incredible speed, performance and features at an incredibly low price.
This newcomer is a tremendous sell-out every time there is a sale. In fact when there is a sale on Amazon, the Redmi 4 sells out within minutes of the sale starting.
The tremendous success and popularity of the Redmi 4 is essentially because of its flawless performance, 64 GB of internal storage, smart looks and incredible speed. It also features a large display, has the best specifications amongst phones even from a higher price range, has a solid 13 mega pixel camera and is a lightening fast dual SIM phone.
Have a look at the Xiaomi Redmi 4 price and further details below:
- 13MP primary camera with 5-elements lens, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, high dynamic range (HDR), panaroma, 1080p full HD video recording and 5MP front facing camera
- 12.7 centimeters (5-inch) display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and 293 ppi pixel density
- Android v6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system with up to 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa core processor with Adreno 505 GPU, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM (micro+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G), Hybrid SIM slot
- 4100mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 36 hours and standby time of 432 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Last update on March 3, 2018 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Want to see even more? Hit search…
Top 10 Best Mobile Phones in India 2018 – The no nonsense Top 10 – Look, Choose, Buy! Get the Top 10 products in every popular Indian shopping category.