"Play your music from your soul"
Top 10 Best Congas in India 2016
5 reasons why you should choose a Conga from the Top 10 best Congas in India 2016
1. They only have the bestsellers, therefore you get the best quality and best value for money
2. You can be sure of the Conga as it has been bought and tested by hundreds if not thousands of discerning Indian buyers
3. The Top 10 Best Congas in India in 2016 are updated daily, so only the latest and most popular Congas are featured
4. The best Congas in this list are not based on opinions or biases, they are directly connected to number of sales of the Conga
5. When you choose a Conga from www.top10in.in, you get the perfect balance of quality, value and reliability
Go ahead, choose a Conga that the world trusts.
- Bracket will allow mounting one or two Compact Congas
- Bracket can be tilted
- Compact design for easy placement for drum set playing
- Chrome plated steel construction
- Easy to assemble/ disassemble for maximum mobility
- 11" extended collar drum head with two plies of 10mil film with a 2.25" patch between
- Bright, penetrating slap tone with a full, round low-end
- Etched texture simulates the feel of animal skin while avoiding the problems associated with natural skin heads
- Tri-Center minimizes overtones and adds weight to the center to enhance the fundamental tone
- Extended collar design fits congas with larger hoops including LP Giovanni and Extended Hoop models
- True Skin Buffalo Heads
- 2.6 mm rounded SSR-Rims
- Includes Steely II Conga Stand, Tune Up Oil, & MEINL Conga Saver
- Players are able to create accents with the shaker with a simple twist of the wrist
- Affixed with a genuine head
- Available in Bata, Conga, Bongo and Djembe styles with two different sizes
- DIAMETER 10"/11"
- CURVED HOOPS
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE SINGLE STAND
- BLACK HARDWARE, SIMILAR TO ILLUSTRATION
- SELECTED NATURAL HEADS
- Bag included
- Lifetime Warranty
- 10" & 11" Siam Oak shells
- Black powder-coated hardware
- 9/32" lugs
- Rubber bottoms
- The Key-Tuned Kente Cloth Royal Djembe features a fiberglass shell with a synthetic drumhead.
- Kente Cloth is notable in Africa because it is frequently worn by royalty. Each Kente Cloth design has a special meaning. The dark color in this drum's pattern stands for intensified spiritual energy.
- Many percussionists seek synthetic drumheads for the distinct pitch it produces which is typically a higher tone than a traditional goatskin head.
- The bolt tuning system makes tuning a breeze and a tuning wrench is included with the drum.
- 10-Inch Head X 18-Inch Tall
- 28" Siam Oak, 2-ply shell - 10" & 11" diameter
- Natural rawhide head
- EZ Curve Rims
- Chrome LP Aspire side plates with 9/32" diameter tuning lugs
- Comes with stand
- All products are imported from the USA. All electronic products must be used with a step down/up converter for Indian voltage compatibility.
Last update on December 15, 2017 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Want to see even more? Hit search…