Top 10 Best Yamaha Synthesizers in India 2017
1. The list below only features the top bestselling Yamaha Synthesizers, which means you will get the best quality and best value for money
2. You can be sure of the product as it has been bought and tested by hundreds if not thousands of discerning Indian buyers
3. The list is updated daily, so only the latest and most popular products are featured
4. This list is not based on opinions or biases, they are directly connected to the number of sales.
5. When you choose from www.top10in.in, you get the perfect balance of quality, value and reliability
Go ahead, choose what the world trusts.
- 753 voices and 206 styles built-in
- Features a number of enhancements to core functions
- Knob-type controllers
- USB TO DEVICE terminal
- 19 Indian voices and 26 Indian style included
- A starter keyboard for anyone who wants to enjoy playing music
- Incredibly easy to use with its color-coded, intuitive control panel
- Simply select a voice, choose a rhythm and start - it's as simple as 1-2-3
- With 120 voices and 114 styles, it is amazingly versatile
- The built-in metronome allows players to hone their sense of rhythm while practicing
- The PSR-E363 is an ideal portable keyboard for beginners and hobbyists
- Touch sensitive keys, on-board lessons, computer and mobile device connectivity and much more
- Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.) allows you to practice using the preset songs (or MIDI files on compatible instruments) at your own pace, one hand at a time or both together
- USB to host connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer means you only need one Cable to connect to your music-making software
- Free Power Adapter inside the box. Note:YAMAHA product is warranted against faulty design, workmanship or materials for a period of 36 Months for Portable Keyboards (PSR- S, E, F and I series)from the date of purchase
- A solid foundation for your beginning pianist 61 organ-style keys teach students technique, dynamics, and note locations Expanded 48-note polyphony minimizes dropped notes Rich grand piano sound with bass-enhanced stereo speakers makes practice time enjoyable 758 onboard voices to inspire creativity in the practice room or recording studio 1-touch Portable Grand mode bypasses advanced features and enables the main grand piano voice Pitch wheel and 2 control knobs let you customize your performances 150 arpeggio patterns help create complex arrangements 220 intelligent accompaniment styles help you flesh out songs 6-track recorder lets you capture up to 10 musical ideas 220 intelligent accompaniment styles help you flesh out songs 6-track recorder lets you capture up to 10 musical ideas Onboard reverbs, choruses, stereo enhancement, and master EQ for instant inspiration 26-type harmonization lets you work out harmonies without being a theory expert 3.5mm aux-in lets you play along with your phone or music player USB to Host and USB to Device modes let you interface with computers and tablets Includes the Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.) and detachable music rest Power supply is included Put a smile on your student's face with the Yamaha PSR-E453!
- Keyboard: 61 keys (with velocity)& Tones: Tones: 676 (incl. Indian 56 tones) + 256 (GM2),Drum Sets:58(with new Indian percussion kits)
- 676 tones including 56 Indian Voices ( dedicated India Button)and 135 styles including 63 Indian styles
- Additional Tabla Tanpura function for Indian classical music
- Dual button, Split function, Pitch bend
- Dual Headphone output useful for teacher and student and Stereo Left and Right line out.
- Over 1000 sounds from the MOTIF series
- Equipped with VCM effects
- Easy Split/Layer Performance Mode for Instant Inspiration
- 16-Part Multi timbral and 128-note polyphony
- A complete suite of music production software included
- 385 high-quality Voices, including pianos, guitars, drums and orchestral instruments.
- Nine-step lesson function (Yamaha Education Suite) helps beginners learn to play songs.
- Compact, portable body.
- Connect an external audio source to the AUX IN jack to enjoy playing along with your favorite songs
- Use Master EQ to adjust the sound to your preference
- Touch sensitive keyboard for expressive control
- 573 high quality voices,158 accompaniment styles- real-time backing tracks for a wide range of music types
- 150 different arpeggio types for professional programmed effects
- Nine-step lesson function (Yamaha Education Suite) helps beginners learn to play
- Aux input with Melody Suppressor feature for instant backing tracks
- PSR-F50 was basic functionality that is both straightforward and user-friendly
- As a result, we have achieved a keyboard that anyone will find easy to operate and play
- Using the intuitive panel, simply select a voice and rhythm to start playing and having fun
- Despite its compact, lightweight body, the PSR-F50 packs in a regular size keyboard together with 120 voices and 114 rhythms from all over the world
- What's more, this instrument is ideally suited to a wide range of different playing scenarios
- Super-realistic Cool! And Sweet! Voices
- Control knobs for real time control
- Arpeggio feature automatically generates chordbased phrases
- Real-time pitch control with pitch bend wheel
- Music Database: 300 song titles for quick keyboard setups
Last update on October 18, 2017 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Want to see even more? Hit search…