Top 10 Home Security Systems - Best Home Security Systems in India 2018
Updated on April 22, 2019
How to choose a home security system – 10 tips for deciding on a security system
1. Be very clear about why you need a home security system and what it is that you want to secure.
2. You should figure out in advance what all you want to monitor – the front or back of your house or store, the doors, windows, the inside of the house, building entrances, the roosm where you store things, the store front, the shop display…
3. You need to decide how many cameras you want in your security system. The number of cameras you decide to have must match with the number of channels that the recording device will support.
4. Will you need to expand the security system in the future, if yes then make sure you choose a security system that can be expanded easily at a later date.
5. Another point to keep in mind is that you might want to be able to monitor the security system remotely. If you are at work you may want to see your home from your office, or you may be on vacation and may want to see your shop or store from there.
6. Another point to consider is the picture quality and resolution of the images that the security system will transmit. This will depend on the quality of the cameras and their picture resolution.
7. Requirement of night vision is another point to consider. If you have areas that you want to monitor that may not be well lighted then night vision cameras will be needed.
8. Camera movement capability is an add-on that can be very useful. With cameras that can be remotely moved in terms of tilt, zoom and pan, you can cover a much larger area and track a person or check movement.
9. Remember to read the terms and conditions carefully so that you are sure of the warranty and the conditions attached with the security system. You also need to understand the instructions for use and full capabilities of the security system. Read the contract carefully so that you know exactly what you are getting into – this is sometimes overlooked.
10. Who does the installation and the demonstration is another very critical point. If the security system requires professional installation then a qualified person should do it. Also the demonstration of how the security system works has to be done in the presence of all the people who will be using it. You should make sure that you and people you trust are fully familiar with the operation of the security system.
Go ahead and choose the Home Security System that will best suit your needs from the list of the top 10 best security systems in India.
1. The list below only features the top bestselling Home Security Systems, which means you will get the best quality and best value for money
2. You can be sure of the product as it has been bought and tested by hundreds if not thousands of discerning Indian buyers
3. The list is updated daily, so only the latest and most popular Home Security Systems are featured
4. This list is not based on opinions or biases, they are directly connected to the number of sales
5. When you choose from the Top 10 in India, you get the perfect balance of quality, value and reliability
Go ahead, choose what the world trusts.
- Wattage: 8 watts, Operating Voltage: 220-240 volts
- Material: Plastic, Finish: Powder Coated, Color: White
- Item Dimension: 207mm x 21mm x 92mm
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Indoor Unit, 1-Piece Outdoor Unit, 1-Piece Mounting Accessory and 3-Pieces Connectors
- 1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
- Supports 10 remote controls, 50 wireless sensors and 50 RFID tags
- Stores 5 phones numbers, 1 speed - dial number and 1 RFID SMS notification number
- Cellular communicator simple operation
- SMS alert for low battery of two - way accessories
- Built - in loudspeaker for siren and two way talking
- Home Security System
- Shop Security System
- Burgler Alarm
- GSM Security System
- Plug and play system
- For free installation, please call toll free no: 1800-2099-955
- Wireless configuration
- 5 Hour Standby: Alarm works even during any power cuts up to 5 hours
- Additional Sensors to Detect Most Threats: Can be paired with up to 40 additional sensors to detect motion, glass breakage and smoke
- WORLD'S NO.1 IP CAMERA WITH SALES & SERVICE CENTER IN INDIA : To check video quality, please see link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HBy68DY6AM
- CLOUD RECORDING: Keep recordings safe on FTP server even if camera is stolen / broken.
- 360 DEGREE MOBILE CONTROL : Rotate camera horizontally or vertically from anywhere in the world using mobile application
- IR NIGHT VISION : HD night vision with inbuilt IR lens. MOTION DETECTION: Will send alerts whenever any motion is detected.
- 2 WAY AUDIO & SD CARD SLOT: Video chat with inbuilt microphone & speaker. No need of computer. SD card slot to record images & videos. No need of separate DVR. 1 Year warranty and dedicated customer support 24x7.
- Official US Edition limited release of the YI Home Camera (localized database in us, optimized Wi-Fi, international standards, English)
- 720P video, infrared night vision, 111 wide angle lens, 4x digital zoom
- Two way audio communication, real-time video streaming to your phone iOS and android; motion detection alerts setup
- World's 1 HD home security HD camera
- No monthly subscription fees: secure your videos on SanDisk 32GB micro SD, own your video content
- Records in 720p HD to capture clear images for your records and while using 2-way audio (built-in microphone and speaker) 720P/20FPS,700Kbps; 360P/20FPS,200Kbps
- 111° wide-angle lens, 940nm infrared non-invasive sensor, 4x digital zoom
- Built-in (802.11 bgn) Single band 2.4Ghz. Reliable Wi-Fi connectivity to access your camera on YI Home App at anytime.
- No monthly subscription fees: Secure your videos on a micro SD card (not included), own your video content and access video history anytime. Supports 4-32GB micro SD cards with FAT32 format.
- Real-time streaming to your phone and activity alerts when motion is detected, YI Home App allows you to customize your settings according to your preferences: defined activity regions, camera sharing, customize alert schedules and more
- Hybrid Digital Video Recorder- Supports both Analog & IP Cameras
- 1080P HD Resolution DVR and Camera
- Real Time Recording for all cameras
- Hard Drive to store upto 1 TB (WD/Seagate) of recording
- Consists 2 Dome and 2 Bullet cameras (1080P)
- It is widely used at where shutter is main source of safety.
- It works on Pencil cell 1.5V X 8 nos. (12 V) , So it do not require electricity.
- It has facility of entry & exit delay.
- It has in built sensor & siren.
- It is also install on a collapsible grill.
- WATCH LIVE DEMO: 1. Download app 'CAMHI' on your android or iPhone from app store. Click on add camera, Enter UID as 'GGGG-268585-EAADB' & password as '12345abcd'. Click on camera icon to see live video. Slide finger on screen to rotate camera & click on HD to see HD quality video.
- Simple and easy wi-fi setup: Quick Wi-Fi setup(Does not support 5G wi-fi network)) via iOS or Android Smartphone using supplied APP
- Remote access to the camera on Smartphone via your mobile 4G network or WiFi
- ROTATE CAMERA: Rotate camera horizontally or vertically from anywhere in world thanks to inbuilt rotating motor. Record Videos in SD card as it has provision for SD card slot also. It supports upto 128 GB capacity Card. You can either choose to record 24x7 or can do Alarm recording which means when motion is detected only then recording will be done.
- Night vision and two-way Audio: Night vision up to 16-feet - never miss a moment, day or night, with visibility up to 16 feet in complete darkness. Communicate with family, friends and your pets on mobile devices. Talk to camera or listen to camera, there is no distance to communicate with anyone.
Last update on March 22, 2019 / Affiliate links / Images from Product Advertising API
Want to see even more? Hit search…
Top 10 Best Home Security Systems in India 2018 – The smartest and quickest way to find the best products. Daily updated Top 10 lists. Look, Choose, Buy Smart!